Woven Microgrid Geotextile 4′ x 4′
Aquascape Woven Microgrid Geotextile is a durable, woven geotextile material ideal for use in a variety of applications. The material provides a long-lasting barrier to prevent rock and debris from entering sub-surface water reservoirs while allowing water to easily infiltrate the storage basin. The convenient 4' by 4' pre-cut sections are perfect for most project applications, including rainwater harvesting systems, Pondless® Waterfall reservoirs, permeable pavers, and fountain basin applications. In permeable paver applications, the geotextile will effectively keep the base aggregate bed on top of the AquaBlox® or other water storage matrix. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.
- Durable, woven geotextile material ideal for a variety of applications
- Prevents rock and debris from entering sub-surface water reservoirs/basins
- Allows water to easily infiltrate
- Large roll is ideal for larger projects or multiple installations
- Great for rainwater harvesting systems, Pondless® Waterfalls, permeable pavers, and fountain basins