The Aquascape Technical Services team provides advanced-level support to Aquascape distributors, retailers, and contractors. In-depth product knowledge, water feature customization techniques, and product or project troubleshooting are just a few of the areas where the tech team lends their expertise to answer challenging questions and help solve problems. In addition to these services, the Aquascape Technical Services team assists with specifying and estimating the correct Aquascape products, applications, and build techniques for a wide array of custom water feature projects.
Project Specification Request
Aquascape Technical Services
The process for working with the Aquascape Technical Services team is simple:
Following review, a technical services agent will schedule a follow-up call to review the project, clarify details, and discuss expectations regarding:
- The timeframe for completing project specifications
- The service fee for project specifications, which is based on the timeframe and the following:
- $100 per hour
- Form of payment must be secured prior to commencing work
- Payment is due upon completion of the project specifications
- The service fee is refundable when an order for the Aquascape product specified is invoiced
- This service is only available to Aquascape Authorized Distributors, Retailers, and Contractors.
- Homeowners should contact their local Aquascape retailer.
Upon completion of project specifications, the customer will receive a detailed specification and quote package via email that includes the following:
- A detailed summary of the project
- An itemized quote listing the Aquascape products required to complete the project
- An itemized list of quantities and/or sizes of non-Aquascape products required for the project (i.e. non-stock hardware, etc.)
- Technical data sheets of each component specified in the project
- Technical drawings of major sub-sections in the project (i.e. wetland filter cross sections, pond or waterfall cross sections, etc.)
- Any sketches or drawings that were provided by the customer
- We DO NOT provide architectural renderings or CAD drawings for custom projects
- We will not commence work until all project variables are provided by the customer
- For smaller projects that utilize an Aquascape pond or Pondless® Waterfall kit, there will be no charge for specifications