Aquascape Academy Hands-on Training
Amid increasing concerns regarding COVID-19, and for the continued safety and well-being of our customers and employees, Aquascape, Inc. has elected to cancel ALL March and April 2020 Aquascape Academy Hands-On Training events. Here’s what we would like you to know …
- Aquascape will ship the Aquascape Academy Operating Manual (if you ordered one) and corresponding USB to individuals who registered and paid to attend the March and April Academy events.
- You will receive a credit for your Academy admission fee, which can be applied to a future Aquascape training event (i.e. Pondemonium, Regional Event, or 2020-2021 Aquascape Academy – dates TBA). Alternatively, you may apply your credit to an Aquascape product purchase. PLEASE NOTE: An Aquascape representative will be in contact with you to determine how you wish to utilize your credit.
- Aquascape will host an online Academy via webinar for those who registered for the March & April Academy events. While we know learning this information online is not a replacement for the training and team-building that happens in person, we are confident that business development webinars can provide vital information as you begin your 2020 construction season. Dates and times for Aquascape Academy webinar sessions will be announced shortly.
We thank you for your interest in coming to Aqualand to learn everything Aquascape does to support our contractor customers and we encourage you to stay connected with us now and well into the future. We will be contacting you in the coming days to learn how we can best serve you in learning more about Aquascape and the water feature installation business opportunity.
Please watch for communications regarding Aquascape Academy Hands-On Training and join us on the Aquascape Academy Facebook Group for updates. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at [email protected]
Greg Wittstock, Owner & CEO
Colleen Heitzler, President
- If you intend to participate in hands-on training and build water features in our indoor sandbox, please pack what you’d need for a day in the field, including work boots if you have them.
- If you plan to join us for a game of wally-ball, basketball, soccer, or wish to use our fitness center (which includes a cold plunge, hot tub, steam room, and sauna), please pack athletic wear, sneakers, and a swimsuit.
- If you want to maximize your time with Aquascape subject matter experts in the areas of marketing and accounting, please pack your laptop or iPad.
- If you’ve attended Aquascape Academy in the past and have an existing Operating Manual, please feel free to bring it along and build your library of resources.