Aquascape Academy 2023
Multiple Dates Available
Location: Aqualand – Aquascape, Inc. Corporate Headquarters: 901 Aqualand Way, St. Charles, IL
Attendees: Open to all aspiring pond builders
Whether you have an existing green industry business and are looking to quickly and easily add water features to your list of services or you are looking for a completely new and exciting career – this course is for you!
At Aquascape, our first goal is to help you succeed at designing, building, and selling water features. This course will take you through the step-by-step process to do just that!
Here’s what we will cover during our two days together:
- The revolutionary Aquascape 20 steps, 20 products construction process. You’ll witness the entire construction process first-hand as our installation crew creates an Aquascape ecosystem pond from start to finish in just ONE day!
- How to promote and market your business to get new customers and turn existing clients into water feature owners.
- The streamlined process to properly design and sell the right water feature for any property at any budget.
- The systematic, paint-by-numbers, blueprint formula broken down for you to follow on your path to becoming a Certified Aquascape Contractor.
- The top 10 dos and don’ts of every successful water feature business.
Price per person is $399 USD which includes training and meals
What to Pack
To join us for a game of wally-ball, soccer, or to use our fitness center (which includes a cold plunge, hot tub, steam room, and sauna), please pack athletic wear, sneakers, and a swimsuit.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chicago West – St. Charles
155 38th Ave, St. Charles, IL 60174
Click here to book your room at our discounted rate $95 USD
A complementary shuttle service will be provided to and from the hotel and Aqualand