Aquascape Academy Hands-on Training
YOU EARN MORE WHEN YOU LEARN MORE!
Looking for a rewarding business opportunity? Want to expand your current landscaping, lawn care, or irrigation business with new products and services? Have an existing water feature business and need to sharpen your installation and business skills? Join us for the industry’s premier hands-on training event and learn how rewarding and profitable it is to sell and install Aquascape water features.
SPACE IS LIMITED
THIS IS THE ONE TRAINING EVENT YOU NEED TO ATTEND!
Everything Aquascape has learned throughout 27 years of experience operating the world’s largest decorative water feature design and installation firm is available to you in a content-packed two-day training event! Invest in yourself and your team by coming to Chicago to learn EVERYTHING Aquascape does and how you can do it too! During your two days with Aquascape subject matter experts, you’ll learn why water features are a smart choice for growing your business and expanding your profits. Hands-on construction segments and small-group business development workshops on the topics of business operations, marketing, human resources, and accounting are held in a climate-controlled training facility and provide valuable, in-the-field experience for both new and experienced water feature installers.
Each attendee will receive:
- The Aquascape Operating Manual (a $3 MILLION value)
- A certificate of course completion
- Your choice of ONE of the following vouchers*::
- $100 Aquascape product voucher to get you started with your first installation
- $100 voucher good towards the admission cost of future Aquascape training events
- $100 voucher good towards the purchase of customizable marketing materials from the Aquascape ProShop
- Regular email communications and webinars to stay connected with Aquascape
- Direct access to customizable business, marketing, and sales tools
- Continued support from Aquascape staff and our extensive network of Certified Aquascape Contractors
*Vouchers are one per attendee.
[Aquascape Continuing Education Units awarded to Certified Aquascape Contractors (CACs) for attendance]
NEW FOR THE 2018/2019 TRAINING SEASON
Are you NEW to Aquascape water features? Join us for a Learn Build Earn seminar from 8:00 AM to Noon on Day One of the Aquascape Academy Hands-On Training events. We’ll show you how easy it is to market, sell, and install basic water features to existing and potential customers.
DAY TWO EXTENDED
Based on requests from past Academy attendees, we extended Day Two of the Aquascape Academy until 4:00 p.m. – giving you more one-on-one time with Aquascape subject matter experts.
If installation, business operations, marketing, human resources, and accounting workshops weren’t enough, we’ve added two new workshops to our training curriculum. Join the Aquascape Product Team and learn more about our systematic approach to water feature installation or attend the Advanced Build Techniques session and learn from a seasoned veteran of the Aquascape Construction crew.
2019 Academy Schedule:
- JAN 22-23, 2019
- FEB 19-20, 2019
- MAR 19-20, 2019
- APR 16-17, 2019
- 8 a.m. – Noon – Rookie** Attendees
- Noon – 10 p.m. – All Attendees
- (includes lunch and dinner)
- 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. – All Attendees
- (includes lunch)
901 Aqualand Way, St. Charles, IL 60174
- Includes – Training materials, meals, and local ground transportation between your choice of hotel and Aqualand.
- PLEASE NOTE: Attendees are responsible for booking local hotel accommodations.
**A rookie is NEW to the Aquascape water feature business opportunity. A rookie is NOT a foreman or laborer who recently joined the crew of an existing Aquascape contractor, CAC, or otherwise.