Lake Flocculant Clarifier – 1 gal
Aquascape® Lake Flocculant Clarifier quickly clears stubborn clouding water caused by suspended particles in lakes and large ponds. This specially-formulated treatment will effectively reduce maintenance and is optimized to clarify a variety of suspended particles, including clay, mineral material, and sediment. This treatment is for lake and large pond use only and may cause issues, such as gill-stress or fish-loss, in smaller enclosed systems or systems with heavy fish loads. Safe for fish when loading is of natural proportions. Safe for plants and animals when used as directed.
- Quickly clears stubborn clouding water caused by suspended particles
- Significantly reduces maintenance
- Optimized to clarify a variety of suspended particles, including clay, mineral material, and sediment
- Safe for fish when loading is of natural proportions
- 1 gallon treats up to ¼ acre for up to 3 months
Water Treatment Temperature Guide
|Package Size||1 gal|
|1 Container Treats||1/4 acre for 1-3 months|
|Packaged Weight||9.25 lb|
CALCULATE POND SIZE: Length (feet) x Width (feet) x Average Depth (feet) x 7.48 = US Gallons
HOW OFTEN: Apply as needed.
HOW TO: Add around the perimeter or in the area with the most water circulation.
PLEASE NOTE: Most effective in water temperatures above 32°F (0°C). Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.