- Extremely energy efficient, minimizing energy costs
- Can be used fully submersed in water or in traditional landscape settings
- Permanently-sealed, watertight fixtures eliminate leaks
- Integrates easily with other 12 volt quick-connect components and existing low-voltage lighting systems
- Include two different mounting platforms: an adjustable stand and a landscape stake
Garden and Pond 1-Watt LED Spotlight
Add beauty and elegance to your water feature or landscape by bringing it to life at night. The Aquascape Garden and Pond 1-Watt LED Spotlight combines style and simplicity while adding depth and dimension to ponds, waterfalls, gardens, trees, and more. Aquascape LED lighting fixtures are extremely energy efficient, minimizing energy costs and providing a 90% savings over comparable halogen lighting. The fixture features a powerful LED diode equivalent to a 10-watt halogen light. The die-cast metal housing with a protective coating provides a durable finish that holds up in all weather conditions. Lights are permanently-sealed and water tight, and they can be installed fully submersed in water or in traditional landscape settings. Garden and Pond LED lighting integrates easily with other 12 volt quick-connect components and existing low-voltage lighting systems. 3000 Kelvin temperature provides natural-looking white light and a 40,000 hour bulb life span ensures years of enjoyment. The light emits 45 lumens and a 30° beam angle. Two different mounting platforms are provided: an adjustable stand and a landscape stake. A cord length of 14.5 feet is provided for ease of installation. Aquascape LED Spotlights carry a 5-year full replacement warranty. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs, and features that stand above the competition.