Color-Changing Lighting Remote
The Aquascape Color-Changing Light Remote allows for wireless RF remote control of Aquascape color-changing lights without the use of a smart phone or tablet. This optional remote provides simple lighting controls including, on/off, color selection, dimming, and more.
Note: Smart Control Hub for Color-Changing Lights required (sold separately). Setup is quick and easy, simply pair the remote to the hub to control your Aquascape color-changing lights.
For complete lighting control, it is recommended to use the Smart Control Hub for Color-Changing Lights (#84074) and connect to the Aquascape Smart Control App, allowing you to control lights from anywhere, using customized scheduling and more.
WARNING - California Proposition 65 Learn More
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Ce produit contient des produits chimiques reconnus par l'État de Californie pour causer le cancer et des malformations congénitales ou d'autres problèmes de reproduction. Pour plus d'informations, visitez www.p65warnings.ca.gov
- Optional RF remote control for use with Aquascape color-changing lights
- Allows for control of Aquascape color-changing lights without the use of a smartphone or tablet
- Provides a variety of lighting controls quick and easy setup
- Note: Smart Control Hub for Color-Changing Lights required (sold separately)
- Power/Pairing Button turns lights on and off as desired and pairs the remote to the hub
- Color Wheel makes it easy to select your desired color
- Rate/Speed Up increases the speed of the cycle or strobe option Rate/Speed Down decreases the speed of the cycle of strobe option
- Select Mode stops the cycle or strobe to achieve the desired color
- Undo Mode reverts back to the cycle or strobe last selected
- Brightness Up and Brightness Down increases or decreases the brightness of lights
- Cycle continuously changes through all available color options
- White engages the white diodes for a warm white light (3,000 K)
- Strobe engages the strobe setting