- Ideal for use as a biological filter media
- Each ball provides 19 square inches of surface area for bacteria colonization
- Cost-effective and ideal for larger filters or multiple installations
- Helps to de-gas water and maximize dissolved oxygen levels
- Provides years of trouble-free use
BioBalls Biological Filter Media – 1000 count
The Aquascape BioBalls Biological Filter Media Bulk 1,000 Count supports effective biological filtration by providing textured surface area for beneficial bacteria to grow and colonize. The bulk 1,000 count provides a cost-saving option that is ideal for larger filters or multiple installations. Each ball offers 19 square inches of surface area, and the center channel allows the balls to be strung together, making cleaning quick and simple. BioBalls will not break down like traditional biological media options, providing years of trouble-free use without replacement. The paddle wheel design breaks water-flow, helping to de-gas the water and maximize dissolved oxygen levels. Compact size allows for placement into smaller spaces. Aquascape is passionate about the products we produce, providing unique products, designs and features that stand above the competition.