- Regulates water flow from one outlet to two independent water lines
- Adjustable flow control valves
- Included fittings connect to 1″, 1.25″, or 1.5″ kink-free pipe
- Collared, tool-free fittings for quick and easy removal
- Great for bypassing water flow in UV clarifier and pressure filter applications
2-Way Flow Control Valve
The Aquascape 2-Way Flow Control Valve is used to regulate water flow from one outlet to two independent water lines. Adjustable flow control valves make it easy to adjust the water flow between the two outlets. The valve includes multi-hose adapter fittings to allow for quick and easy connection to 1″, 1.25″, or 1.5″ kink-free pipe. Each fitting is conveniently removable, allowing components to be easily removed when needed by using the tool-free collar on each fitting. Aquascape 2-Way Flow Control Valves are great for bypassing water flow in installations with UV clarifiers and pressure filters.