|Find A Retailer|
|Find A Contractor|
|Find A Rainwater Professional|
|Water Garden Forum|
|Water Garden Community|
Aquascape Announces Date and Theme for Pondemonium® 2013: April 10, 2013
Aquascape Inc. Introduces Floating Plant Island: April 7, 2013
Mr. Perry Molema - Beloved Member of the Aquascape Family: December 24, 2012
Aquascape’s vision focuses on an ecosystem approach to water features that relies on the most natural balance of circulation, filtration, plants, fish, and rocks and gravel to ensure sustainability. Listed are just some of the benefits of Aquascape water features:
- Leading water garden innovator in North America.
- Inventor of the low-maintenance ecosystem pond, which is the # 1 contractor-installed water garden.
- Products are field-tested before going to market.
- Professionally-installed and do-it-yourself water feature products are available.
- Commitment to the environment, as evidenced by Aquascape’s recent achievement of receiving Silver-level LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification for its corporate headquarters.
- Educational tools available such as books, brochures, e-newsletters, comprehensive website, local seminars, and the North American Water Gardening Society (www.nawgs.org).
- Premium products in consumer-friendly packaging with complete installation instructions.
- Wide range of products from garden décor to advanced water features.
- Products are user-friendly.
- Extensively trained staff.
- Products and services available nationwide.
- Ongoing field and research development to bring the best quality products to market.
- Residential and commercial applications are available, from the smallest water feature to the most advanced.
Click here to veiw our corporate video to learn more about Aquascape, Inc.