The Waterfall Spillway is a cost-effective solution to help create the starting point of a beautiful waterfall and stream.
- Creates smooth, consistent, leak-free water flow
- Handles flow rates up to 7,500 GPH / 28,000 LPH
- The durable design makes it easy to disguise by allowing soil, rocks or logs to be placed directly on top of the unit
- Comes complete with a 2-inch PVC slip fitting, 1.5-inch barbed hose fitting and pre-installed bulk head
17.5" L x 24" W x 5" H (77000) Buy Now
When to use the Waterfall Spillway
The Waterfall Spillway is a versatile tool that can be used in a wide variety of water feature applications. You may find that your imagination is the only limitation to what you can create with the Waterfall Spillway.
- The Waterfall Spillway is an ideal solution for starting waterfalls on Pondless® Waterfall systems, where, due to the absence of fish, more expensive biological filters aren't necessary.
- The Waterfall Spillway is also an excellent choice for designing additional waterfalls and streams onto new or existing ponds that already have a biological filter.
- With the Waterfall Spillway you can build behind hardscape walls to provide a more formal waterfall design.
- You can use multiple Waterfall Spillways to design larger, more creative waterfall configurations.
|Waterfall Spillway Application
- Strong design allows boulders, logs, gravel, soil or other creative landscape material to be set directly on top of the Waterfall Spillway, helping to camouflage it into the surrounding landscape
- Watertight connection is made using the fitting on the back of the Waterfall Spillway
- Wide 22-inch spillway handles flow rates up to 7,500 gallons per hour
- Internal barriers dam the incoming flow of water, providing a smooth-flowing waterfall
| Waterfall Spillway Specification Chart
||2" PVC slip, 1.5" barbed hose fitting and pre-installed bulkhead
|Flow Rates Handled
||7,500 GPH / 28,000 LPH