The IonGen™ System G2 Electronic Algae Controller allows you to spend your time relaxing next to your water feature instead of trying to maintain it! The IonGen™ effectively kills algae without the use of traditional liquid chemicals and is designed with a microprocessor that sends a signal to its ion producing probe helping to control algae throughout the entire water feature.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance
- Helps to control unsightly algae without the use of liquid chemicals
- Simple to install
- Compatible with water containing fish and plants
- Energy efficient (less than $1 per month in electrical costs)
- Treats ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons depending on the ionization level it is operated at, volume of water in the pond, and the water conditions you are trying to control
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe fittings, probe holder, copper test kit, alkalinity test kit and owner's manual
Available in US Only:
IonGen™ System G2 (95027) Buy Now
How does the Aquascape IonGen™ System G2 Help Control String Algae?
The Aquascape IonGen™ System releases a calculated mixture of copper ions into the path of fl owing water. The IonGen™ Control Panel sends signals that slowly dissolve the replaceable probe. The ions produced by the probe treat the water and reduce string algae, as well as drastically reduce maintenance and the need for liquid pond chemicals.
Kills String Algae
Before IonGen™ G2
After IonGen™ G2
|IonGen™ Pond Application
Option 1: Probe can be installed directly into the water feature plumbing
Option 2: Probe can be placed in an area with good water circulation
- Weatherproof Control Panel
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Indicator notifies you when the probe needs to be replaced
- Adjustable ionization level
- Durable quick-connect electrical connections - cable to transformer
(12' long) and probe (15' long)
- Tool-free probe installation
- Angled probe helps deflect debris and reduce clogging
- 2" threaded inlet and outlet
For more detailed instructions, please visit our Aquascape Academy.
Install IonGen™ Probe into Flow Chamber.
Install Flow Chamber directly into main water feature plumbing.
Mount the IonGen™ Control Panel.
Plug in Control Panel. Set to desired ionization level.